2 Girls Who Love Affiliate Marketing

Two girls who have bought a lot of the online and internet marketing course on how to make a lot of money and how to become a successful affiliate marketeer. We'll let you know what worked for us and why. And believe me, we've seen a lot.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ten in Ninety
Kevin Wilke of NitroMarketing is putting together a mentoring group in the hopes of training people with his skills. You can sign up HERE but do it soon as registration is closing soon.

So far, I've gotten some useful emails. The first two are rather standard information about making sure you know why you really want an online business and how to have razor sharp focus. Mark Joyner has a wonderful free (yes, FREE) program called Simpleology that will assist you with learning how to get better focus.

But it was the third email that really struck me as useful. It had to do with getting real with where you're at, and it listed four levels and how you should apply your focus for where you really are over the next 90 days. It pointed out how much more effective you'll be if you honestly asses where you're at. I have done a lot, but I'm going to go with beginner level to see how much better my sites would be if I started it again and didn't skip over steps. I want to see how the focus will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home